With the Vérité Closed, ZMF has created a headphone that brings the ultimate truth to audio. While tuning their latest closed headphone, ZMF implements all new airflow technology to make a closed headphone sound spatially accurate. Utilizing their proprietary Beryllium coated PEN driver, a featherweight magnesium chassis, and their most complex acoustic design yet, the Vérité Closed gives you everything you’ve ever wanted from a closed headphone.
The sonic signature of the Vérité Closed is meant to companion the open Vérité. While the open Vérité is a quick, smooth and 3D experience, the closed Vérité accentuates imaging while retaining 3D space, sub-bass rumbles without being overly boosted, and the immediate snap with weight that only a closed headphone brings is present. The Vérité Closed is ZMF’s most closed headphone, isolating extremely well against outside noise.
ZMF’s MonkeyPod comes from South America, and has a beautiful rich color that ZMF stain a touch darker to bring out the grain and porous nature of the wood. MonkeyPod is both very lightweight, and a little harder in density than similarly weighted woods, it gives a fast spacious timbre due to its large pores and harder density.
- ZMF OFC Cable
- Magnesium Chassis
- Universe Pads and auteur pads (hybrid pads available soon)
- Choice of Black Aluminum, Brass, Copper, Rose Gold or Polished Steel Rods
- Lifetime Driver Warranty
- ZMF LTD Wood Case
- MonkeyPod (Albizia saman) OR Current LTD Wood
- Frequency Response: Approximately 10 Hz to 25 KHZ
- Impedance: 300 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 99 dB/mW
- Warranty: Lifetime for Driver, 2 years parts and mechanical
- Weight (est.): 455g (MonkeyPod)
- Pads: auteur and Universe Pads (solid)
- Case: ZMF LTD Wood Case
- Stock Cable: 1 x OFC & 1 x ZMF Stock