The Twin Pulse offers playback linearity calibrated on isophonic Fletcher-Munson curves (of equal sensitivity to the human ear) and can therefore be used as a reference tool to verify the timbre reliability of a recording.
Twin Pulse doesn’t interpret sound but reproduces it faithfully, so it will be essential to select the components of the audio chain to make the most of its transparency and dynamics.
The naturalness with which a Twin Pulse can handle music reproduction at realistic volume levels is disarming, so much so that our customers are encouraged to experiment with direct interfacing with small monotriode amplifications designed to drive loudspeakers, with impressive results.
A listening session with the Twin Pulse never leaves one indifferent, its natural inclination to rhythm involves the listener making him or her soon clap stomp away with the music.
The Twin Pulse prefers a passionate approach to music, accompanying the user on an overwhelming musical journey.
- TECHNOLOGY: Twin Pulse isobaric System
- DRIVE: 2x drives Spirit
- CABLE LENGTH: 2,2 m fixed welded to silver
- MAX. POWER HANDLING: 4.000 mW
- IMPEDANCE: 64 ohm
- HEADPHONE TYPE: Open circumaural
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 24-28.000 hz calibrated on isophonic curves
- WEIGTH (without cable): 540 gr
- TEMPERATURE RANGE: 0°C to 50°C
- PAD Leather/Alcantara + Ventilation Pad System