Max Power X 5
Max Current Power Supply (MCPS) [+] raises voltage frequency from 50Hz to 170kHz, pushing noise beyond human hearing. Its low impedance ensures abundant and instant energy for output transistors. The C3 Reference uses 5 sets of MCPS: Which means, Display/Functionality, DAC, analouge left and analouge right are all separately powered.
The Cool Case
Let’s face it, most audio equipment cases are ugly and impractical. They usually have visible screws everywhere, sharp corners and boring colours. Class-A amplifiers even have finger cutting heat-sinks! They diminish the aesthetic of any living space especially modern desktops where every other electronic is slick and refined.
Made from high-density aluminium and electroplated to space-grey. The Cool Case [+] has only 4 visible screws under its belly. It is also a unified heat-sink that is 300% more efficient than previous Conductors. It is audio jewellery at its finest and It looks and plays very cool.
The all-new OLED screen and interface program deliver a calming and intuitive user experience. Its machined solid aluminum knob offers the fines control and feels luxurious.
The first and most profound impression of the C3 Reference is its overwhelming energy. It energises every note and space in between, bringing absolute control and accuracy. Drum kicks hard and crisp while decays sustaining and packed with micro-details. Listening to Masquerade from Phantom of the Opera and you can easily locate and follow each performer as they move around on a wide and deep stage. Kathy’s Song by Eva Cassidy. Her voice shines like the sun. Warm, golden and eternally beautiful. The C3 Reference is a time machine. Ride it to revisit these ingenious creations of beauty time after time.
- Input impedance: 40 KOhms
- Frequency response: ± 1 dB 0 – 58Khz
- THD: <0.0015%
- Output impedance (Headphone Amp): 0.5 Ohm
- Output impedance (Pre Out / DAC Out): 1 Ohm / 25 Ohm
- Inputs: 2 x RCA line-level input, USB, Optical Toslink, BlueTooth 5.0, microphone
- Outputs: 1 x RCA Pre Amp, 1 X Line Level DAC Out, 2 x 6.3mm Headphone Jack
- 16 Ohm 7.5W
- 32 Ohm 5W
- 100 Ohm 1.75W
- 150 Ohm 1.16W
- Channel Separation: 142 dB @ 1KHz, 135 dB @ 20KHz
- THD+N: 0.0005% @ 1KHz, 0dBFS
- COAX & Toslink / SPDIF : up to 24bit 192K
- Bluetooth Input Bluetooth 5.0 aptX HD (Qualcomm CSR8675)
- Desktop OS: Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 Mac OSX
- Desktop OS: iOS* , Android (OTG support)
- PCM Support: PCM ? 768kHz @ 16, 24 or 32bits
- Native DSD: Native DSD 64 / 128 / 256 / 512
- DSD over PCM: DoP64 / DoP128 / DoP256/Dop512
- Weight: app. 5 kg
- Dimensions: 255mm x 270mm x 70mm