– Symmetrical Output stages with discrete components
– Double pair of MOS-FET transistors on each channel
– Specific low consumption supplies (5VA) for analog circuits and display.
– Capacitors: 8x6800uF low ESR high quality designed specifically for ATOLL.
– 2 volume attenuators: 1 per channel
– Analog stages with Mundorf MKP condensators in a armored shell
– Complete settings (from the front panel or with the remote control) of the balance and volume
– Direct access to each inputs from the front panel or with the remote control
OPTIONAL DIGITAL BOARD:
An optional board with several Digital Inputs is available, including:
1 Bluetooth receiver: Direct digital to the AKM audio converter
2 Coaxial Inputs (24Bits/192kHz)
2 Optical Inputs (24Bits/192kHz)
1 USB-B Input: PCM & DSD
Audio converter: AKM – AK4490
PCM from 16 bits to 32bits up to 384 kHz on USB-B input (asynchronous).
DSD : DSD64 & DSD128.
USB Interface: XMOS with specific program designed for ATOLL.
5 audio stereo Inputs (RCA):
– TAPE (IN+OUT)
– AUX ( or optionnal board)
1 trigger 12V Output
1 By-pass Input (uses as power amplifier)
Double pair of Pre-out by bi-amp.
- Power Wrms/channel/8Ω: 120 W
- Power Wrms/channel/4Ω: 200 W
- Impulse Power: 200 W
- Power supply (VA): 670
- Total of capacitors (µF): 62 000
- Inputs: 4 + 1 monitor
- Input Impedance (kΩ): 220
- Sensibility (mV): 100
- Rising Time (µs): 2,5
- Signal/Noise Ratio (dBA): 100 dB
- Bandwidth: 5 Hz – 100 kHz
- Weight (kg): 12
- Dimensions (mm): 440x90x280mm